Anna's Cleaning Service NY inc
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we have to be home when you clean?
- No, you do not have to be home. In fact the majority of our clients provide us with keys to their homes.
- If you choose to be home while we clean we welcome you to do so.
- We understand that you may prefer to get to know us prior to allowing us to work on our own, therefore we ask that you stay out of our working area and off of wet floors.
- We need to be able to work freely and without distractions.
- Every effort is made to work safely and cautiously, but we cannot assume liability for the safety of others while cleaning your home. This includes children and pets.
- Be advised that if we are subject to distractions that affect our ability to work in our normal fashion or speed we reserve the right to charge for our extra time spent in the home.
How many people come to clean my home?
Depending on the home and your needs, we can work individually, in teams of 2 or in teams of 3.
- -If you happen to be paying per hour the hourly rate is “per person - per hour”
What if some thing is damaged while my home is being cleaned?
Please keep in mind that accidents do sometimes happen.
- We are fully insured.
- Our team members are covered with the Workers Comp.
- We make every attempt to treat your home with the utmost of care and caution.
- If however we break something we will leave the item and a note for you & we will make arrangements to replace the item or to pay for it.
- Please note - if you have items that are of extreme value, either sentimental or monetary, we would prefer not to clean these items.
- Our cleaning staff is instructed not to clean plasma screens, computer equipment or other expensive electronic equipment that can be damaged easily,
- We cannot be responsible for items that were previously damaged prior to our cleaning, improperly constructed, or are not fastened in a proper way.
Do I have to do anything before you come to clean my home?
It is advantageous to have the home picked up as much as possible allowing us to be able to get to all areas so that we can optimize your cleaning.
- If we have to spend alot of time picking items up and putting them in their place prior to cleaning you may be billed for the extra time needed to do so.
Do you guarantee your work?
Our work is 100% quaranteed We strive to please all of our customers to the best of our abilities.
- If you contact us with your concerns within 24 hours of our cleaning we will work with you to resolve any problems you may have.
I have pets, what do I do with them when the cleaner is present?
We love pets! But please let us know if you have any.
- Please be aware -we might need more time to clean after pets.
- We don't clean litter etc...
What if I do not need my whole home cleaned?
- We work with you to customize your cleanings to your needs.
- Tell us your needs and we will find a way to work them out for you.
What should I look for in a cleaning company?
When hiring a cleaning person / company you are inviting someone into your home which is one of the biggest investments that you will ever make.
- You are inviting someone into the lives of you and your family.
- Often these people are working in the home with your family members present.
- We recommend that you hire only persons or companies that have taken the time to consider you and your needs and offered to have a hand in protecting you in case of accident or loss.
Which form of payment does cleaner accept ?
- We prefer payments to be paid in cash or with check directly to our cleaner
- Online payments are accepted only after agreement before cleaning begins.